- Schrijfster: Tayari Jones (Verenigde Staten)
- Soort boek: Amerikaanse roman, sociale roman
- Taal: Engels
- Uitgever: Oneworld Publications
- Verschijnt: 19 maart 2020
- Omvang: 368 pagina’s
- Uitgave: Gebonden Boek / Paperback / Ebook
Flaptekst van de nieuwe roman van Tayari Jones
This is the story of a man’s deception, a family’s complicity, and the two teenage girls caught in the middle. James Witherspoon has two families, one public, the other a closely guarded secret. But when his daughters meet and form a friendship, only one of them knows the truth. Theirs is a relationship destined to explode.
Silver Sparrow is the stunning new novel from the critically acclaimed winner of the 2019 Women’s Prize for Fiction, one of the most important writers of her generation.
Informatie over Tayari Jones
- Geboren op 30 november 1970
- Geboorteplaats: Atlanta, Georgia, Verenigde Staten
- Soort boeken: romans, verhalen
- Women’s Prize for Fiction 2019
Tayari Jones is the internationally bestselling author of four novels, most recently An American Marriage, winner of the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2019. Jones is the recipient of the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award, a United States Artist Fellowship, NEA Fellowship and a Radcliffe Institute Bunting Fellowship. She is also a member of the Fellowship of Southern Writers. Born in Atlanta, Jones is a graduate of Spelman College, University of Iowa, and Arizona State University. She is currently professor of Creative Writing at Emory University and an Andrew Dickson White Professor-at-Large at Cornell University.